Monday, September 15, 2014

Daily Vlogs

Hey All! I started my own Vlogging channel this weekend! I'm so excited to start vlogging. I watch a lot of vlogs on Youtube and thought "why don't I try this out?". I have probably thought about this for a very long time and tried to talk myself out of it. But yesterday I said "you know what, it won't hurt to just try". So I did and here I am now. I'm excited about this and sharing my story and my journey as a young new mom and my everyday life.

Seen here is BabyRose enjoying her Sunday with mommy and daddy. I stayed in the house because I wasn't in the mood to go out. But daddy and baby took a nice walk to the 99 cents store and back. And daddy enjoyed watching football all day. It was a lovely lazy Sunday.

Check out my Video! And please Subscribe or comment here as well. Love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment