Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BABY WALKS!!

Yesterday was so exciting! BabyRose took her first few steps last night. It was so excited and I caught it on camera the second time she did it. My baby is growing up. Its sad but fun to watch all at the same time. I have heard people say this all the time but I can finally understand what they mean when they say "it goes by so fast". And you know what, it DOES! I remember it like it was yesterday when I had to go to the hospital and give birth. Now she will be a year old in less than 3 weeks. Its crazy how time flies by and how much your baby develops and grows. It has been an amazing journey so far.

I posted a video on my channel of her day yesterday, eating, playing, exploring, trying out some herb roasted chicken for dinner, dancing, and finally at the end of the day, walking. She's growing up so fast. Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment